Icon Health and Fitness - Terrible Customer Service
I tried to cancel my order the day I placed the order.I was unable to speak with a customer service representative and was sent to a voicemail.
I didn't receive a follow-up call until the next day. Also, I sent an email and did not receive a response. For a large multi-brand international company with 2500 employees that level of customer service is inexcusable. After I finally talked to a rep they informed me of there horrible return policy.
It would cost me 1/4 of the price (restocking and shipping fees) of the product to cancel the order. I decided not to return the product because of the inordinate return price and schedule my local delivery.
When my local delivery didnt show up as scheduled, I called to learn that they charged my credit card for the return fees and didn't even credit me for the purchase.They are still trying to claim that I am wrong even though I talked to the shipping company and had a scheduled delivery setup.12935837 review #169962
You may also like
- "I am a lifetime fitness member for little over 7 years now. They have been great for the first couple years and I started to hate that place. Only reason..."
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- "Ive recently lost alot of hours from my job, (since start of december) and havent been able to pay the gym, but now im in debt to my bank (at..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- "Not sure what happened just wore them to work came home and the heel came apart see photo. This is actually the second time that something such as this has..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."