Verified Reviewer

1.1

Buyer Beware. Ships defective equipment then is impossible to get on the phone.

I held one day 2 hours after trying for 3 days to get someone. Once I finally did I told them to cancel the order and get the defective equipment. This turned into a few weeks of calls/Facebook posts (I am now blocked and reviews deleted) and twitter. Finally, equipment is picked up (pending refund) and I am out $500 for defective machine shipping to and from my house.

Customer Service literally told me “someone” had to pay! Filed a BBB complaint. The final communication stated: It does not matter if we send you defective equipment you still are responsible for paying the shipping both ways. All calls documented and saved.

Note Icon Health operates multiple name brands (Nordic Track; ProForm; Weider; Gold’s Gym; Free Motion Fitness; iFit).

Their financing is through TD Bank. Make sure you buy nothing from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Icon Health And Fitness Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Icon Health and Fitness Pros: There is no pros.

Icon Health and Fitness Cons: Poor to non-existent customer service, Poor returns and billing department, Bad product, No help for defective product.

• Ifit Beware
  • Nordic Track Elliptical
  • Fs7I
  • Elliptical
  • Southern Virginia University
  • David J Watterson

Comments

The Icon recumbent bicycle we received as a "gift" was poorly designed and in 75 pieces in a box. The foot pedals were cross-threaded vs.

the receptacle and therefore impossible to install correctly.

Drive system a cheap rubber belt. End result : the seat made a decent drummer throne with some modifications ...

Icon Health and Fitness Reviews