Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

We purchased an Nordic Track 1650 online directly from Icon.We also purchased the premium extended warranty along with a 3 year ifit subcription and white glove delivery and assembly.

My wife paid it in full with her debit card. Three days later we got an email from Icon saying that our transaction had been canceled and purged from their system with no explanation. After numerous frustrating calls to icon sales department we were told several different explanations none of which made any sense. First they said that there was something not matching with our banking information and their (Icons) system was rejecting our card because something looked "funny" with our Chase Bank Account.

Huh? We had contacted the bank 3 seperate times and were told that that our account was perfectly fine. At the tine the xhrcking account balance on my wifes account was over $25,000.00. I could not understand the problem and was sure it could be taken care.

NOPE they would not complete the transaction. It was the most frustrating and insulting waste of time with any purchase in my entire life and i am 61 years old. My wifes treadmill is her fitness life and she has worn out 5 treadmills In our 25 years married. We had given the old one to a friend to make space for the new one which was not coming.

She was in tears. She was so excited about her new 1650C and insisted we should find a way to lurchase one without I conn you health and fitness lol. I went online and found it at sears ordered the exact same package from Sears with extended service package and ifit subcription. The faulty no good banking information worked just as well with Sears as it had with every other online purchase we have over the years.

Imagine my surprise when the entire package was $400.00 less from Sears even though they buy it from Icon so they can sell it to us. They included assembly of the treadmill by the techs that delivered it for free as oppossed to the $250.00 Icon had quoted us. How can a company this imcompetent stay in business. They customer service people apparantley have their hands tied.

I repeatidly ask for a supervisor. Was put on hold for multiple hours combined. They would come back on the line and claim to have spoken to a supervisor but none would get on the phone will me. My wife is convinced it is because she uses her maiden name and she is Hispanic.

I thought she was wrong but after seeing Icon is in Utah I guess its possible. I have never had someone who wouldnt sell me anything if I had the money.

It was so many kinds of creepy weird that im still baffled.Chase Bank is confused as well.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Icon Health and Fitness?

Comments