Aurora, Illinois

ICON IS THE WORST PERIOD. BEWARE....I should have listened to the reviews and not purchased the NordicTrack Commercial 2450.

I had the treadmill delivered at end of July and haven't been able to use it EVER. I had the white glove service in which they assembled it for me. The treadmill was off from the start. The top portion containing the screen seemed to be crooked so I contacted them and we trouble shooted only for them to send me a side bar which did not resolve the issue.

I had issues with the base making noises when i would step/run on it which was not normal.

I again had to call and troubleshoot, in which they refuse to have a technician come out to assist.

I decided to return treadmill due to the above and difficulty actually getting a hold of anyone there.

The folks I spoke to lacked any type of empathy and did not want to really assist me.

So to have a treadmill that was never fully functional from being delivered and assembled, I now have to pay the white glove service of $250 and now another $250 for the return. I basically threw $500 dollars in the garbage along with my time calling and talking to them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nordictrack Treadmill.

Comments