​I am so disappointed wit my experience attempting to purchase a elliptical from​ the Iconfitness company.​ It's brands are ​​NordicTrack, ProForm, Weider, Gold's Gym and FreeMotion Fitness​ I was really hoping to start a healthy exercise program for the new year with Nordictrack​ eliptical cross trainer​.However It has been 11 weeks since I ordered and ​no one at Nordictrack or Iconfitness know​s​ where my equipment is.

Let begin by saying my ​or​der number was 745793. I placed my order on Christmas day. I received an email saying shipping takes 2 to 3 weeks and I would be notified when it shipped. After 2 and a half weeks I had not heard anything so I called the service number and was told it would be shipping the next day.

After another 2 and a half weeks I called back​ a second time​ because I had not received any notification about my order shipping. I was told it was going to ship the very next day. ​Please note it takes 12 to 20 minutes wait before you can talk to a live sales person when you call.​Then I called back ​for the third time on ​on February 12th and reached a sales person ​names Mark,​who said they were going to check and put me on hold for 20 minutes without returning. I hung up and called back​ a fourth​ and talked to a gentleman named Scott who said that the model I ordered is back ordered and having issues so he would send me another elliptical that was a little bit better for the same price I originally paid.

Well I got a notification the next day Feb 13th that my order had shipped. I though well finally but after a few weeks I checked the tracking number which indicated that the order was in my local area with some info so I contacted a person named Jake on the Chat link from Nordictrack. Jake said they would call me Monday of this week to schedule the delivery. Last night (now Thursday) I had not heard from the delivery company and called ​again​ for the fifth time​ and was talking to a woman who said she was going to talk to sh​i​ping and billing to find out what was going on and said she would put me on hold.

She did not put me on hold ....she disconnected our call. I tried calling back three times last night only to hear that scratching music recording from 12 to 18 minutes each time and then a recording that said "wait while I transfer your call" ​r​repeated​ over and over​ for about 2 minutes before the call was disconnected. This brings me to ​Friday of that week​. I called back ​now the ninth time ​and was talking to Brad who said my machine was in the area and I should contact them as well and he would send me their number.

Brad sent me a number but was to another Nordictrack​/ iconfitness line. ​I calle dIfitness , now a tenth time, ​the gentleman there said the order was in ​my area​ and the shipping company should of contacted me by now. He conceded me straight to the shipping company and I talked to a woman who hardly knew English and she said they did not receive the order yet and to contact the seller? So I called back again​, now the eleventh time,​ and talked to a gentleman who said the tra​c​king information was updated and notes said something like "Partial order received and then something about the they then could not find the shipment" the gentleman helping me said I could opt for reshipment.

Reshipment I have waited 11 weeks now to hear I could get a reshipped and wait another 11 weeks. I do not wish to wait any longer to start my exercise program so I canceled my order since it was obvious Nordictrack ​and icon fitness ​w​ere​ never going to send me my elliptical. ​I sent a letter to the offic eof the President for Icontfitness and their reply was and I quote I'm sorry for your negative experiences. This is the tracking information that I pulled up.

It looks like it shipped and you can see the details with this link. ​​https://navisphere.chrobinson.com/ExternalTracking/ExternalShipmentList.aspx ​ Now if you follow the link it takes you to the home page of the shipping company but no information on my order. Now this is the same shipping company that told me the day before they have not received my order. So I have one sales rep from Iconfitness and the shipping company telling me that the order was not shipped or received yet the Office of the Prsident sends me a link to the shipping company that does not have my order.

I do not know how to begin to describe this experience ​with Iconfitness ​other than a complete nightmare.

At no point did ​​NordicTrack, ProForm, Weider, Gold's Gym and FreeMotion Fitness ​or Iconfitness Office of the President ​have any idea of what was happening with my order and in fact do not know where my order is currently.I ​feel obligated to share my story about this company in hopes it will save others from the frustration of dealing with Iconfitness (​NordicTrack, ProForm, Weider, Gold's Gym and FreeMotion Fitness​).​​ Thank you

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Icon Health and Fitness?

Comments