Icon Health and Fitness - Proform 550 R Rower Machine ... WORTHLESS!

12 of 147 Icon Health and Fitness reviews

One of the worst companies I have ever had the displeasure of working with!!! My wife bought me this Proform 550 R Rower on Groupon.com. I used it for 2:13 and it started grinding. Contacted customer service, and started an e-mail conversation with a representative. He kept talking to me about my Bike ... I kept telling him in the conversations that it was a rowing machine not a bike. In the last e-mail from him he sent me a contact phone number .. it turned out to be a phone number to adult phone sex lines!!!! (Screen capture attached)

I finally got hold of someone else and they told me to fix it my self but they would send me the parts!!! I demanded that they send a repair person out ... six weeks later parts are still on back order!!!!!. The repair man did come and look at the machine (even without all the parts yet) and stated that it was a bad manufacture and the frame was bent and could not be fixed and needed to be replaced ... I contacted Proform only to be told it was within company quality standards and would not be replaced ... seriously, bent and damaged parts and that's their quality standards!?

$353.00 wasted!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Offensive
    • Horrible communication
    • Very bad products

Reason of review:
VERY poor customer service, product came to me damaged and they will not replace, complete garbage.
Preferred solution:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 147 Icon Health and Fitness reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.