1.2

One of the worst companies I have ever had the displeasure of working with!!! My wife bought me this Proform 550 R Rower on Groupon.com. I used it for 2:13 and it started grinding. Contacted customer service, and started an e-mail conversation with a representative. He kept talking to me about my Bike ... I kept telling him in the conversations that it was a rowing machine not a bike. In the last e-mail from him he sent me a contact phone number .. it turned out to be a phone number to adult phone sex lines!!!! (Screen capture attached)

I finally got hold of someone else and they told me to fix it my self but they would send me the parts!!! I demanded that they send a repair person out ... six weeks later parts are still on back order!!!!!. The repair man did come and look at the machine (even without all the parts yet) and stated that it was a bad manufacture and the frame was bent and could not be fixed and needed to be replaced ... I contacted Proform only to be told it was within company quality standards and would not be replaced ... seriously, bent and damaged parts and that's their quality standards!?

$353.00 wasted!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

This person wrote the review because of "very poor customer service, product came to me damaged and they will not replace, complete garbage." of proform 550r rower from Icon Health and Fitness and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $353 and wants Icon Health and Fitness to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was offensive and very bad products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Bowflex. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Icon Health and Fitness for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Icon Health and Fitness?

Comments