Icon Health and Fitness - Proform 550 R Rower Machine ... WORTHLESS!
One of the worst companies I have ever had the displeasure of working with!!! My wife bought me this Proform 550 R Rower on Groupon.com. I used it for 2:13 and it started grinding. Contacted customer service, and started an e-mail conversation with a representative. He kept talking to me about my Bike ... I kept telling him in the conversations that it was a rowing machine not a bike. In the last e-mail from him he sent me a contact phone number .. it turned out to be a phone number to adult phone sex lines!!!! (Screen capture attached)
I finally got hold of someone else and they told me to fix it my self but they would send me the parts!!! I demanded that they send a repair person out ... six weeks later parts are still on back order!!!!!. The repair man did come and look at the machine (even without all the parts yet) and stated that it was a bad manufacture and the frame was bent and could not be fixed and needed to be replaced ... I contacted Proform only to be told it was within company quality standards and would not be replaced ... seriously, bent and damaged parts and that's their quality standards!?
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible communication
- Very bad products
You May Also Like
- "Ive recently lost alot of hours from my job, (since start of december) and havent been able to pay the gym, but now im in debt to my bank (at..."
- "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..."
- "The mgmt of the Anytime Fitness in Bedford, Raleigh, NC apparently does not know the difference between living their faith and imposing it. Having heard stories about the 2 managers..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "As a warning to people ordering Lane leather furniture- after a year and a half ; the leather started cracking - after 3 years; it is coming apart. I called..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."