Ordered product on March 3 and waiting for repair parts which are over a month out. Product was defective which I let them know.

They sent the wrong repair parts. Finally a week later, March 30, and no return calls from the person who originally handled the service request, was able to speak with someone else. They ordered the correct parts, perhaps, but come to find out yesterday they are b/o'd. No notification to the customer.

They aren't available for at least 5 more weeks. So over 3 months will have elapsed and then hopefully a workable product depending on when they send a repair tech. I asked for compensation and their idea was to start the warranty when the product works. That is no compensation that is just correctly the warranty.

He did offer me a mat as an alternative...REALLY? No idea of customer service, only care about their bottom-line.

Product or Service Mentioned: Icon Health And Fitness Customer Care.

Comments

John D

Icon finally responded. Sent me a set of dumbells as a peace offering. I think that is reasonable, albeit should have done something without my having to confront them.

Icon Health and Fitness Reviews