Additional Fees

Purchased treadmill from this company.They were never able to deliver it to me.

The item bounced around various shipping ports, each one calling and attempting delivery but no installation. I had specifically purchased this treadmill and paid extra for delivery and installation. A thousand pound treadmill sitting on my sidewalk or porch is useless. Installation is not an option.

That's why I was willing to pay for it. Customer service is a complete joke. They all read off a script, don't address the question, and have the "no manager is available...they are ALL in meetings" quote down perfectly. Any company that does not allow a consumer to talk to a manager should be ashamed of itself.

Now they are playing "let's make a deal" with me instead of offering a full refund. One of the shipping companies even threatened to charge me storage fees because they shipped the item there by mistake and I refused shipping. Even their head of complaints sent me an email agreeing that they had dropped the ball and would take care of it ASAP. Afterwards??

Yup. Crickets. Anyone I've communicated with on email is a name I've had to research for on the internet. Like I said, CS will not give you ANYONE's name, email, phone number.

Avoid this company, folks.

It's just not worth it.I can't even imagine the *** they would put me through if I actually had technical issues.

Review about: Icon Health And Fitness Treadmill Installation.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Entire experience, Lack of respect for customers.

Had an Experience with Icon Health and Fitness?

Comments

I'm going through the something similar with this company.Never could get the equipment delivered because it remained stuck at a local warehouse.

Had to jumped through hoops to try to get a third man approved b/c the equipment would be going on the second floor. Ended up cancelling, but now the financial services company is sending me delinquency notices b/c Icon won't issue the refund on the account. Seriously?!

I cancelled the order!!And followed all the protocol.