Icon Health and Fitness - Warrenty refund for Proform I returned to Amazon.
I have requested for two weeks now for a warranty return from Icon Health & Fitness Co.I received a damage Pro form 690 LT on delivery from Amazon and send the Pro form 690 LT back for a refund and received it.
I called Icon Health & Fitness for a refund on the three year warranty on Oct 25, 2010.
I have e-mail pictures and shipping receipts of the damage pro form 690 LT treadmill to Icon Heath & Fitness co.
I was told the warranty was cancelled, but have not received an e-mail of the warranty cancellation by Icon Health & Fitness.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Proform 690 Lt
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "This is a response to an email in which I accused them of harassment on the fifth response about a shipping issue this is a horrible thing to write to..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "My friend purchased Pillow Talk Cremesheen lipstick for me. I don't normally wear lipstick but I loved this color when I saw it on someone so asked where she got..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."