I have requested for two weeks now for a warranty return from Icon Health & Fitness Co.I received a damage Pro form 690 LT on delivery from Amazon and send the Pro form 690 LT back for a refund and received it.
I called Icon Health & Fitness for a refund on the three year warranty on Oct 25, 2010.
I have e-mail pictures and shipping receipts of the damage pro form 690 LT treadmill to Icon Heath & Fitness co.
I was told the warranty was cancelled, but have not received an e-mail of the warranty cancellation by Icon Health & Fitness.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Proform 690 Lt
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "Bally Total Fitness Membership cancellations should be made possible in person, by phone or by e-mail. Cancellation at Bally is only possible through US postal mail which allows Bally Total..."
- "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..."
- "I just want to put a complaint in about two otter boxes that I purchased that I was very dissatisfied about. These cases, which were the top of the line..."
- "I purchased the entire Miracle Blade set with wooden holding block around 2002 or 2003. What a piece of garbage these knives have turned out to be! The handle of..."
- "I recieved my order within 3 weeks.. there is a date box u can put the date when you need the dress to be here I simply put a date..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."