First I was told my machine would be delivered at 1pm they didn't show up until 7pm.I was having problems right away.

Mat was rolling up and a noise coming from wheel. It took me two weeks to get in touch with someone who never notified technician or sent me parts(the wrong ones) When tech did show up noticed problem and needed other parts. Did not hear from anyone for three weeks. I contacted them and they finally sent parts.

I have been waiting two weeks for a tech to call me to make an appointment.

I'm very concerned for I bought warrantee and hope if something goes wrong I will not be able to workout until they get someone.This whole experience has been a nightmare.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund. RubyRed2016 is overall dissatisfied with Icon Health and Fitness. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Bowflex that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Icon Health and Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Icon Health and Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Icon Health and Fitness?

Comments