Purchased the Machine in January 2013.It is now July 2013 after many uneventful hours on the customer service line.

It is a stretch to call it customer Service that is for sure. I still have only a few minutes of time on the treadmill due to serious problems. Their system of taking care of customers is broken and needs major repair. I will think twice about buying from them again or recommending it to anyone.

The have replaced the entire console and now are beginning to replace other things such as key parts.I would rather have a root canal that work with this company for sure.

Review about: Icon Health And Fitness Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Icon Health and Fitness?

Comments

Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more Workout Anytime - Membership Review Workout Anytime "My husband and I were just charged hidden fee's two of them For $63.50 each that was no where in our contract and we did not agree to it! Just..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - Overcharged 4 time in one month. Thats $1,908 Orangetheory Fitness "Orange Theory fitness - Melbourne/Rockledge. I was reviewing the phone app under My purchases and noticed that I was charged 4 times in the same month. I have an unlimited..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more