This company's service is the worst I've ever experienced.We had to badger them for 2 months to get the $3k treadmill we paid for delivered to us.

They claimed the shipping company refused the order with no communication to us. The delivery experience (we paid $99 extra for in-home delivery) was even worse. The 500lb.+ box was dropped on our front porch the day before our pre-arranged delivery date/time, blocking our front door and severely damaging our porch. We had to call a moving company, paying them $265 to move the product into our home.

Proform / Icon customer service rarely answers the phone and the live chat agents aren't able to do anything, plus they have given me the wrong phone numbers for service resolution on multiple occasions.The few times we have gotten through to agents, they have been rude, refusing even to consider refunding the $99 we paid for "in-home delivery," claiming blocking the front door and damaging the outside of my home qualifies as "in-home delivery." I will never buy from them again and strongly encourage everyone to steer clear.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Icon Health and Fitness. The most disappointing about delivery service at Icon Health and Fitness was poor customer service and no customer service or sales Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Bowflex that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Icon Health and Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Icon Health and Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Icon Health and Fitness?

Comments